Most impressive CRM that I have ever encountered

 3 years ago, I went to the Tennis shop and asked the shop owner which tennis racquet was most suitable for my game style and for my level of tennis. After they recommended me a racket they asked what string I wanted to use and what tension I needed, I said that I did not know about what string I should use so they recommended me a really great type of string which made my tennis playing experience much better. After 2 months, I had to go back to the shop again because I broke my string, this time they recommended me to buy another racket incase my string breaks I can still use my other racket to play with. This was a great idea. around 6 months later, I went back to the shop, this time they asked me if I wanted to buy a bag so that I can put all my tennis equipment in one place. The shop owner was very nice and gave me a discount for the bag as it was expensive. As time passed my level of tennis was improving so I went to the shop again and asked which racket I should use now and the same process happened again but instead, I bought 2 of the same rackets at the same time and the shop asked me if I wanted to sell my "old" ones for a second hand price, and I agreed, It was a great deal and saving money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

My Big Data