E-commerce online experience

 


My E-commerce online experience


Buying


On a hot afternoon, I was playing tennis at the ABAC tennis courts and I realized that I want to buy a new tennis racquet for myself as a nice reward, so I went onto Lazada and bought a new tennis racquet from "CV tennis shop" and the shipping time was very fast as the product came within 2 days. When I bought the product they asked me what tension i needed and even recommended what string I should use for this specific racquet which was very helpful, however, I still wanted to use the string I have always been using. Their reply time was very fast and I liked how straightforward the responses were. This was a very positive experience for me as the customer service was great and the shipping time was very fast


Another time was that I needed a new pear of pants as my old one ripped when I was walking up the stairs, the product i saw was very nice in the pictures, nevertheless, I bought the product and received it the week after where I was so excited to open my package and see my new pair of pants, but when I felt the material of the pants it felt very light and cheap, It was not as described in the description and pictures. I however did not write a complaint to them as the price of product was very cheap so as expected that it was very low quality.



Selling

I used to play video games and bought items within the game, the game I was playing was "Valorant" and I spent a lot of money on that game, to the point that people would not buy my account for the money I have spent on it. Therefore it was very unsuccessful for me to sell the account. This was a very negative experience for me as I basically dumped all the money into the drain and couldn't get it back as I stopped playing games ever since I came to study at ABAC. I was very sad that I could not do anything anymore unless I sell the account for a very cheap price in which I feel guilty of it. I have used multiple facebook pages and online websites to sell my account but no one has ever reached out to me. I even asked my friend to help me sell it buy no one wants it because it is too expensive.

Interactions

Before buying products online, I like to do my research as there are many shops that could be selling the same product but at different price points. I bought my phone case for a very cheap price at one store but I saw the exact same phone case at a different store but it was a total different price, I obviously chose the cheapest one I could find so I can save money and in return, makes me very happy, this was a contrasting experience as it could be both positive and negative.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

My Big Data